I hope everyone has been having an amazing week! University students in the SouthWestern Region of Ontario currently have reading week... This week has been super busy with reading ahead for school, preparing for upcoming midterms and while trying to meet up with old high school friends who all have schedules like family doctors right now...
Anywho, after posting an OOTD with my Valentino Rockstud purse, I decided that I should do a quick whats in my bag.
So here it is, this is what I carry around with me every day!
1. My black iPhone 4 - I guess this doesn't really count as 'in my bag' as I usually just hold it in my hand or keep it in the pocket of my jacket, but whatever.. it's with me every day
2. Headphones - I'm one of the lucky one's whose iPhone headphones still haven't broken yet!
3. Crabtree & Evelyn Evelyn Rose Handcream - Smells amazing!
4. Agenda - This one is from J. Crew. The silver is amazing since I can find it easily in my bags.
5. Keys! - the J keychain is a very old one from Coach which I got when I was probably in grade 7 or something...
6. Camera - I didn't use to carry this around, but now that I have a blog, I feel obligated to... I use the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX7
7. Prada Saffiano Leather Wallet - got this maybe 3 years ago and it's just as beautiful as it was in the beginning
8. Western pen - because I go to Western University!
9. Laneige blotting paper roll - because I have oily skin
10. Burts Bees - to keep my lips silky soft
11. Lipstick of the day - today was the Japanese Brand Kate lipstick in BE-1 (a really pretty pinky-nude)
I hope you all have an amazing Friday tomorrow and thanks for reading!
Yours Truly, Janice