Saturday, March 1, 2014

February Favourites

February always goes by the fastest, especially since university students have reading week. But, I did come across a couple of products that I really started loving this month.
RapidLash - I know I've only been using this for about a week, but I swear I feel like it's working already :$... I've been using this on my eyebrows and my eyelashes and i feel like some of my 'bald spots' on my eyebrows are filled in more and my lashes feel a lot fuller and look so much nicer whenever I put mascara on. It's either the rapidlash or I'm just doing everything right in applying my makeup... 
OPI Lincoln Park After Dark - I got this as part of OPI's 'take ten' mini set which my best friend got for me for Christmas. This colour applies so nicely and is completely streak-free and opaque after 2 coats. I just think this colour looks so classy and chic for some reason... 
Rimmel Kohl Kajal in 003 Brown - I've always been a liquid eyeliner type of girl. But I tried using this one day to do my cat-eye and it worked so well! This has been my go to eyeliner every day since. 
Revlon Colourstay Shadowlinks in Cocoa - I've been using this as a eyebrow powder and the shade just works so well for me and I think it looks really natural. I have never used it as an eyeshadow though, so I can't really say much about that...
Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream - I purchased this years ago and only brought it out again this past week because my cuticles were soo dry. I totally forgot how well this works in moisturizing my fingertips! 
Rimmel Apocalips in Nova - I really like how smooth this lip lacquer applies and I like that it covers up dry parts of my lips so nicely without me needing to exfoliate my lips first. I don't usually go for bright-ish colours but I really do like this one! 
Essie Stroke of Brilliance - My newest nail polish purchase and it's so pretty! Looks so nice layered over other colours as well. 
Victoria Secret Juniper Berry & Watery Freesia Body Lotion - I absolutely love this scent. I just keep it in my bathroom and apply it every night after I shower. It's not the best best moisturizer but it does it's job. 
Johnson's No More Tangles  - I had stopped using this for a while but when I repurchased this a couple weeks ago, I now remember how good this stuff is! I use it all the time to sort out the stubborn knots that always form in my hair. 

Yours Truly, Janice 


No comments:

Post a Comment