Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Casual Tuesday


Finally, my busiest and most stressful day of the week is over.. And only 2 more days until I get to go home to Toronto, sleep in my comfy bed, play with my grumpy pup and celebrate Chinese New Year with my family! Since starting my blog, I haven't really posted anything so I decided a little outfit of the day seemed like a good idea.. 
Today, I paired my white Babaton Bowie tank top with a green over-sized jacket type thing I thrifted from Value Village last year (I sewed on a draw cord at the waist to give it the 'parka' type look). I paired that with a pair of acid wash jeans which I bought from zipia.net a couple years back. For accessories, I went with my Tiffany twist knot earrings, Michael Kors watch and a simple bracelet from American Eagle.
This was my version of casual and comfy (: anyways time for me to get to bed...
Thanks for reading!
Yours truly, Janice

1 comment:

  1. I love oversized clothing...
    Make sure to check out my blog:
    Majotron.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete